CLOUD BREAD??! We saw this colourful fluffy concoction and enlisted the help of Chef Shen to recreate this VIRAL TikTok recipe!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 large egg whites
- tbsp sugar (about 30g)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (about 10g)
- Food colouring
- Heat the oven to 150°C
- Whip egg whites on medium high until frothy
- Add the sugar gradually, about 1 tablespoon at a time and whip on high until small bubbles start to form (ADD ALL THE SUGAR. DON'T BE AIKEN CHIA)
- Add in the cornstarch and continue to whip on high until there are stiff peaks
- TIME TO BE PICASSO!! Colour your fluff in over 100 colours.
- Scoop out your art like Sylvia and plop it onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, and you'll have a version that's definitely better than Aiken's.
Click This To Make Magic Happen
Help us translate our videos!
Find us on Instagram:
Ryan's Personal -
SUPPORT US ON PATREON!
For business/talent enquiries, email us directly at sylvia@
VISIT OUR WEBSITE
North View Bizhub
6 Yishun Industrial Street 1, #01-14
Cathay Photo -
Shunji Matsuo -
Flesh Imp -
Imba Interactive -
TopGear PC - /
Darren Ashley -
Disclaimer: While we respect everybody's views and opinions, it is necessary you respect ours. We are entertainers, not role models! If you're gonna be butt-hurt about our videos, simply click X :/ But for those who share our sense of humor, enjoy your stay! And tell us what you want to see in the next video! :) Thank you!
Directed, shot and edited by Ryan & Sylvia